My Marriage Will Not Be This Year: Jr.NTR

NTR clarified that he is not getting married this year and it would be somewhere next year. He announced this statement regarding the clarification of rumors spread about him that, he is busy to finish his project Shakti with a view on his proposed marriage.

Another rumor has also been spread that his film with Surrender Reddy would be after his marriage and honeymoon. So the young hero decides to keep a full stop on all the gossips about his marriage and says, ‘My first priority is my films and my fans. I came to know that several gossips are doing rounds that my marriage would be in November. Let me clear that I am not getting married this year and it would be somewhere next year. I personally announce the date of my marriage to the media and I am planning to get married amidst my fans, if possible.’
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Pages